What: Sawyer Seminar on Rethinking Human Rights for the 21st Century: “Rethinking Human Rights and the Environment”
Sponsored By: UW-Madison Human Rights Initiative, Global Legal Studies Center, Division of International Studies, International Institute, Global Studies.
When: Friday, December 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Law School, Room 3250
Speakers and panelists include:
- Scott Straus: Associate Professor of Political Science, Director of the Human Rights Initiative (UW-Madison)
- Richard Hiskes, Professor of Political Science (University of Connecticut)
- Hari Osofsky, Associate Professor of Law (University of Minnesota)
- Philippe Cullet, Professor of International and Environmental Law (University of London)
- Sumudu Atapattu, Associate Director of the Global Legal Studies Center (UW-Madison Law School)