Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is pleased to announce its paid Internship Program. Interns gain practical work experience and support the work of our Communications, Development, Program, Human Resources (both for the field and the office), and Executive departments. Interns also gain a basic introduction to the field of international medical humanitarian aid and advocacy. All internships will take place in our New York office and will be paid at the rate of $10.00 per hour.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) currently operates in the Middle East in the following countries: Morocco, Israel, The Gaza Strip, The West Bank, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran & Yemen.
- This is a competitive program. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
- Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply for more than one term, but will only be contacted regarding the most current term.
- International candidates are responsible for securing their U.S. work permit.
- All candidates are responsible for their own accomodation (and relocation, if applicable) in New York City.
- No calls or e-mails please regarding application status.
In addition to paid internships, Doctors Without Borders participates in work/study programs for those who qualify.
Access InternDevelopment InternEditorial InternExecutive InternField Human Resources InternFoundations and Corporations InternHuman Resources Systems InternMajor Gifts InternMarketing InternPlanned Giving InternPress InternProgram InternPublic Events InternWeb Intern
For more information, visit: www.doctorswithoutborders.org/work/office/internships.cfm?ref=main-menu